Thursday, August 4, 2011

New shoes me thinks.

I've recently purchased a new pair of running shoes and I can already feel the difference! I looked at my old running shoes side on and the entire base of the shoe was flat unlike my new arched one.


They absorb the shock more and are overall very comfortable. I think they're called "adrenaline" and I got them from PR running in northborough.


When I went in, one of the staff members brought me outside to see what kind of running style I have. Turns out, I'm a pretty average pronator meaning I turn my foot in but not too much. I then tried on a couple of pairs of shoes all with good arch to support my foot when it turns in. After three pairs, I'd found a perfect match and we were out of the store after 20 minutes. One of the staff members even recommended a good 5 mile race to go to. So, if you're ever looking to buy some new running shoes I definitely recommend PR Running in Northborough!

No comments:

Post a Comment