Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crystal Caves Mini Golf.

This past Monday, being as it was one of my grandparents last days with us after almost six weeks of seeing them, they brought my sister and I to an all time favorite day trip: Crystal Caves mini golf in Auburn. It wasn't that busy on a Monday and a big group of people came immediately after us so I guess we came at the right time!


The weather was really nice and luckily there was a big shaded section at least every other hole.



The winner was my grand dad with a score of 48 followed by my nan with 52 and tied for third (or last if you want to be pessimistic) was myself and Emma both with 59 points despite Emma getting 3 holes in one in the game. We followed up this with a cool down and some lunch in the 99 right across the street.


All in all, it was an enjoyable day and when we got home we created this. 


It was a failed attempt at a cheesecake factory cheesecake/ red velvet cake but it still tasted alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment