Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shoes, Cheesecake and Smurfs.


I think it's starting to catch up with me that I need some new running shoes. My old, grubby ones have holes in the mesh and, most importantly, don't support my feet well as I learned yesterday. Being as after searching "successful running" one of the first links was "Successful running starts with the sole." I think I'll be looking for some new ones today.


In other news, yesterday was rather slow. I think the humidity made me feel really lethargic. I still managed to go to stop n' shop and buy a few things (including another mango which was a success this time!) I figured it was going to be a slow day but I forced myself (was forced) to go for a run. We did a run that's exactly 3.14 miles long... or the pi run as I like to call it.

After dinner, we scoffed some cheesecake from the cheesecake factory and I WAS planning on using the grill to burn all my old school papers and things I didn't want but apparently that makes too much of a mess... so we finished off the evening by watching Robin hood. It was pretty good and slow in some parts but I really liked the big fight scenes towards the end.



Speaking of movies, the other night I went to see the smurf movie... It was alright apart from the fact that the characters insisted on replacing a perfectly good English word with the word smurf at least once every 2 minutes. I smurf it 3 smurfs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment