Monday, July 25, 2011

Lazy Day

Being as these past few days have been tiresome and busy, I thought today would be a good day to take it easy. However, I was awoken at some early time o'clock by the melodic sounds of power tools and hammering coming from down the hall. Our bathroom (and I use the term 'our' loosely being as it's actually my parent's bathroom of which I don't enter for months on end sometimes) is being remodeled and the builders have been working on it every work day for well over a month now. I managed to get a picture of it earlier and I particularly don't think it looks too different apart from the fact the walls are now tiled.


It looks a bit bland for my liking but mom likes it and that's all that matters. (I'm sure she'll agree with me there).

Anyways, around 11:00 I figured I should get off 'me arse' (I believe that's the correct term) and do something so I took a stroll down to the Spring street school with my nan. It wasn't as hot as it's been but it was still humid. Not to mention I was attacked by savage mosquitos whilst walking through tree-covered paths!

After we'd finished our expedition through the suburban streets of the bury, I came home to a bright yellow traffic cone outside my house... oh wait, that was actually just Emma back from her first day at soccer camp wearing her neon uniform that makes her look like a giant highlighter. We then proceeded to 'troph' the sushi that was in the fridge but not before I took some artistic photos of it.



Some of the photos aren't too bad I think.


I tried some weird organic brand of green tea that I found in the health foods/ organic aisle at Stop and Shop but it was gross. It tasted really bitter like it needed to be sweeter but it has the same amount of sugar as Arizona green tea. Oh well. I managed to drink it but I still think I'm going to stick with my Arizona brand Green Tea. 


Anyway, that's all for today. I'll do a post about Saturday's race as soon as I can get my hands on some photos. I came in at a disappointing unofficial time of 33:25-ish. Not a very good PB race at all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment