Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reincarnation of a Successful Failure

As the majority of people reading this will know, my previous blog was discontinued due to lack of time management and other priorities (a.k.a. I was too lazy and boring to think of anything to say). If you want to see it, it's robertveale.blogspot.com but I must warn you that it mainly revolves around me (very badly) attempting to learn a foreign language. This blog however will cover some random things about my life such as a log of sorts.
A lot has happened in two years. I'll be going into high school next September (taking Honors Maths, Honors Bio, World Civ, English 9A, and French2A). I've also ventured into the land of music since I was in 6th grade. About 3 months ago I bought myself a piano and began teaching myself. Since then I've started getting lessons and still liking it. I will most likely talk about this somewhat in the future. Also, over the past 6 months, I've begun participating in 5k's and just running in general. I'm hoping to get my time to below 30 minutes by the end of the year.
So basically, this blog will consist of my life involving running, piano, vacations and whatever else pops into my head so stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment