Friday, July 29, 2011

Hebert Candy Mansion

Good morning. Yesterday, after dinner, all six of us (including grandparents) decided to take a trip down to the Hebert Candy Mansion Thursday night car show. We got there quite late so many of the cars had left but there were still plenty to look at and not as crowded as it was last year. 


I tried to get a shot of the sign with someone in an old mustang driving by but they turned a corner and all I got was the back of the car. The cars there ranged from brightly colored ferrari's to cars that look like (nay, were) made in the 1800's. 



I've always wanted one of these.






This is a good one too. The really old car was my favorite though. Not only did it let me experiment with the sepia feature on my camera but I thought it would be really cool to have one to ride around town being as it was the most unusual and awesome-looking one there. 





The last one isn't the same car but I thought it would look cool in the sepia setting being as it was so old.

However, we were at the candy mansion meaning we needed to try out their famous ice cream and topping bar! 



Needless to say, we enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment